The Internet has revolutionised many aspects of humanity, it has changes how we we do almost everything. It has also led to the rise of “web applications” which have the power to provide useful and meaningful services to millions worldwide. This course teaches you how to build your own successful web application.
- Introduction to Web Applications
- Getting and processing user input
- Databases and managing data
- Security: user authentication and access control
- Web applications as services, using APIs
- Scaling, caching, optimisations